Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Series
Inspired by the nice French kitchens, Cuisinart started making professional cookware over 35 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials to be had to perfectly perform all the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized cookware continues a long tradition of excellence. Nowadays, increasingly home cooks are going green… and so is Cuisinart cookware!
Cuisinart’s GreenGourmet cookware is designed with an exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick surface, which includes a petroleum-free, ceramic-based coating that may be applied at a temperature one half that of traditional nonsticks. The coating does not contain PTFE and PFOA, substances ceaselessly utilized in nonstick cookware that experience raised health concerns through the years. It used to be also developed the use of manufacturing techniques that cut back harmful carbon emissions by consuming less energy. The coating may be water-based, unlike other nonstick coatings available on the market, which might be solvent-based. As well as, Cuisinart’s cookware has a scratch-resistant nonstick surface that may not peel off. The brand new cookware conforms to FDA and European RoHS standards for environmentally sound products. These pans must be hand-washed with a mild detergent. Cuisinart also gets some green cred from the packaging, which is comprised of 100 percent recycled materials and is printed the use of 100 percent biodegradable soy ink.
The pans deliver superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to succeed in the specified cooking temperature. Harder than stainless-steel, the skillet’s hard anodized exterior is dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance in addition to quick or even heat distribution. Moreover, the securely riveted stay-cool steel handles are manufactured the use of 70 percent recycled stainless-steel and is oven-protected to 500 degrees F, so food will also be browned at the stovetop then transferred to the oven to complete cooking.
- Riveted stainless stick handles stay cool at the stovetop
- Petroleum-Free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica Nonstick Technology
- Oven and broiler safe
- Packaging is comprised of 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
Features and Benefits
- Healthy Cooking, Easy Cleaning: When cooking along with your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware, you do not want so as to add oil or butter to stop foods from sticking. If you want to reinforce the flavour and appearance of foods, you want add just a minimum amount to the nonstick surface of your cookware.
- Energy-Efficient Cooking: Make a selection a burner size that fits the diameter of the ground of the pan. When cooking over a gas burner, make sure that the flame touches only the ground of the pan. If the flame extends up the perimeters of the pan, energy is wasted.
- Easy Maintenance: Let your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware cool before cleaning. Cookware must be washed by hand with hot sudsy water and a sponge or soft dishcloth. Don’t use steel wool or other metal or abrasive pads that may scratch your cookware. After washing, rinse thoroughly and dry straight away.
- Cleaning the Exterior: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to scrub and deal with. Food residue or buildup at the exterior of your cookware can easily be got rid of with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The outside of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition won’t in anyway impact some of the best cooking performance of your cookware.
- Convenient Storage: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to scrub and deal with. Food residue or buildup at the exterior of your cookware can easily be got rid of with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The outside of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition won’t in anyway impact some of the best cooking performance of your cookware.
Proper Cooking Utensils
We recommend the use of plastic or wooden utensils to your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware to deal with its appearance and performance. Refrain from cutting foods or the use of sharp utensils such as forks, knives, mashers or whisks that may scratch the cooking surface. Slight surface marks and abrasions are normal and won’t impact the performance of the Cuisinart Ceramica coating.
Durable Cookware for a Lifetime of Great Meals
With a bit of bit of care, you’ll experience a super performance out of your Cuisinart GreenGourmet cookware for years yet to come. A careful hand washing after each and every use is regularly all it takes. But when pans turn into crusty or heavily greased, a few hours soaking in hot sudsy water and a light scrub may have them taking a look like new. Seasoning your pans twice a year helps to deal with optimal performance, and it’s easy! Just add a half-tablespoon of vegetable oil and spread it around all of the interior, right as much as the rim. Then place the pan in a preheated three hundred°F oven for an hour. Carefully eliminate the pan, allow it to chill completely, and wipe off any excess oil with a paper towel. Be gentle along with your cookware! Keep away from stacking, which would possibly cause chipping of the ceramic interior. Show it off on a Cuisinart cookware rack, or store it carefully, with a bit of breathing room, to your kitchen cabinets.
Stir-fry pan made of hard-anodized aluminum with ceramic-based nonstick coating
Stay-cool riveted handles comprised of 70-percent recycled stainless-steel
Protected-fitting glass lid helps trap heat, moisture, and nutrients
Hand wash; oven-protected as much as 500 degrees F; broiler-protected
Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
There are no reviews yet.