Classic Series Carbon Steel 4 Laptop. Wok Set
Instead of going out for dinner, stay in, and make a healthy tofu and vegetable stir-fry or Szechwan beef and broccoli stir-fry the usage of this four-piece wok set. Secure to be used on either gas or electric cooktops, the flat-bottomed wok will have to be hand washed and dried totally before storing. The gathering comes gift-boxed, making it a pleasing selection for a housewarming or birthday present.
- Made of one-1/2 mm gauge carbon steel for quick, even heating
- Requires seasoning before use
- Birch-picket stay-cool handles
- Nonstick steel dome lid with knob
- Safe to be used on either gas or electric cooktops
- Carbon steel for strength and superb warmth distribution
- Wide most sensible and narrow bottom permit for frying with less oil
- Hand wash
Birch-picket stay-cool handles–one long and an opposite helper maintain stay cool to touch for additonal comfort and convenience.
Nonstick steel dome lid with cool-touch knob is helping stay in warmth, moisture, and nutrients.
Curved Cooking Interior
Promotes Right kind stir-frying, whilst its wide most sensible and narrow bottom permit for frying with less oil than with a straight-sided pan. Merely warmth the oil; add any favorite combination of clean vegetables, tofu, or meat; then stay things moving with the long-handled spatula.
Heats Briefly and Evenly
Made of one-1/2 mm gauge carbon steel, the wok heats Briefly and frivolously, and its smooth interior requires seasoning before use.
What’s within the Box:
- 14-inch carbon-steel wok
- Nonstick steel dome lid
- 12-inch bamboo spatula
- Recipe booklet
Additional Sizes Available
Model # J20-1140 14″ Classic Series Carbon Steel Wok with spherical bottom
Model # J21-9978 14″ Classic Series Carbon Steel Wok
Joyce Chen has a big selection and choice of woks
With such a lot of variations each and every cook will have the ability to in finding their best have compatibility. From heavy skilled weight to lightweight pre-seasoned, Joyce Chen has it all.
- Pro Chef Excalibur Nonstick Cookware: The Excalibur strengthened non-stick coating system used on our Professional Chef Woks and Peking Pans has been acclaimed by U.S. outlets, skilled chefs, and consumers as the most productive performing non-stick finish for cookware in These days’s market. It’s covered by our 25-year limited warranty. PFOA and PTFE Free.
- Pro Chef Carbon Steel Cookware: Once seasoned, these skilled weight (2.0 mm) carbon steel pans will render superior cooking performance for life.
- Pro Chef Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware: Lightweight pre-seasoned cast-iron has all of the advantages of cooking with traditional cast-iron, such as even heating and great temperature keep an eye on but is part the burden. It’s covered by our 25-year limited warranty.
- Classic Series Xylan Nonstick Cookware: This heavy weight (1.8mm) Classic Series cookware is for the discerning cook. The supply of 9-inch and 12-inch stir fry pans in addition to 14-inch woks makes it simple to make a choice the very best size pan for any cooking task.
- Classic Series Carbon Steel Cookware: Whether or not your own selection is a spherical or flat bottom, loop or skillet handles, now we have the very best wok for you. Our carbon steel woks are crafted of superior quality and weight (1.5 mm).
Joyce Chen by Columbian Home Products
In 1949 Joyce Chen came to The us from Shanghai, China and settled in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Her culinary career started when she brought egg rolls to her youngsters’s college bake sale — they sold out instantly. She had found out The us’s growing interest in Chinese food. She soon started teaching lessons at her home and, later, at Cambridge’s and Boston’s Adult Education Centers. With the encouragement of pals and neighbors, she opened The Joyce Chen Restaurant in 1958. She also wrote her first Joyce Chen Cook Book in 1964, and in 1968 starred in her own national televised PBS cooking series referred to as Joyce Chen Cooks.
In the ’70s, she found that the choice and quality of Chinese cookware in The us did not reside as much as her prime standards, so she developed her own line of cookware with the slogan “Eastern Cookware for the Western Kitchen.” Her goal was once to supply top of the range, versatile tools and merchandise with Asian flair. These days, sourced from everywhere the Pacific Rim, Joyce Chen merchandise bring the most productive of Asia to you.
In 1994 Joyce Chen kicked the bucket and in 1998, she was once inducted into the James Beard Foundation Hall of Fame.
Wok set includes 14-inch wok, dome lid, 12-inch bamboo spatula, and recipe booklet
Made of one-1/2 mm gauge carbon steel for quick, even heating; requires seasoning before use
Birch-picket stay-cool handles–one long and an opposite helper maintain
Nonstick steel dome lid with knob is helping stay in warmth, moisture, and nutrients
Secure to be used on either gas or electric cooktops; hand wash
There are no reviews yet.